It does not have a traditional lavender scent, but is more earthy and subtle.
This hydrosol, also known as lavender water, is very nutrient rich and has antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is very beneficial for toning and hydrating when sprayed on the skin.
Some uses for Lavender spritzer:
- Facial toner and cleanser to give skin a fresh, youthful appearance.
- Excellent for sunburn, acne, shaving rash.
- Spray on itchy skin, wounds and rashes.
- Excellent for diaper rash in babies.
- Spray through hair to condition, add shine and keep hair healthy and clean.